Jazzmon - Java application server simple monitor
Jazzmon is a damn simple Java application server memory usage monitor.
You get a chart of the memory usage of your Java application server's JVM like:
- Very easy installation. Just deploy the jazzmon.war file into your
Java aplication server (i.e., Tomcat).
- Very small footprint (jazzmon.war filesize is 8Kb) and no library dependences
- No configuration, no documentation.
- Graphic chart is rendered in SVG format. Get a SVG-capable browser (tested on Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome and IE with Adobe SVG viewer plug-in).
- Tested on Tomcat, Glassfish,
Resin and Jetty.
- Open source licensed (GPL).
Go to sourceforge Jazzmon project download page
Q: Why does not Jazzmon do XXX?
A: Jazzmon was developed for a very concrete need with no further purposes.
Q: Why do I have to use Jazzmon instead of XXX?
A: Every other monitor software will have more options and will be more flexible
than Jazzmon. Use Jazzmon only if you want to have a memory monitor working in one minute,
and you only want to monitor Java application server memory usage.
- Issue: web server name is not shown if accessed through Apache http-proxy.
- Add details page with raw data.
- Add total memory chart.
- Test on Resin, Jetty...